Pull up a CHAIR with the OWPR Fam’ Because Tuesdays are #fortheteam
If you know anything about us, you know we have products, on products, on products! So we created a segment to help you get to know our products- on a personal level! The first category we chose was chairs! So, here it is… a deep look at our chairs, as told by our team members!
Christine – Silver Industrial Chair
- Industrial Chairs pair well with medium and dark wood, from mismatched settings with other wood chairs to rustic tables.
- Match with centerpiece details: galvanized items, silver mercury glass, and other metallics.
- I love the look of these chairs against a brick backdrop, so any venue with exposed bricks and piping really complements these chairs.
- It’s not the typical wedding chair. It’s different and unique.
- Whether it’s a wedding or corporate event, these chairs can be dressed up or down for any occasion.
Christina – Ghost Chairs
- White-Washed Farm Tables, all the way.
- Keep decor simple and elegant.
- I think these chairs can really elevate any event. They are something that you don’t see every day, which is why I love them!
Aileen – White Vineyard Mismatched Chairs
- Faux Marble Charger Plates or Vintage Silver Chargers look amazing.
- Add a touch of elegance by adding a cushion to it.
- These would look amazing at an outdoor garden wedding, a bridal or baby shower, or events in historical venues.
- Tables with my 2 favorite linen colors: gray and navy blue.
- I like this for lighter bohemian style decor as well.
- The distressed look gives them the shabby-chic vibe yet they’re still extremely stylish.
- I love the grounded strength in the wood, giving them an earthy feel. They’re great if you want to incorporate natural elements into the event.
- Any Farm Table!
- Add greenery to the table & an ivory cushion to the chair.
- I like the mismatched effect- how each chair has a different style back!
Kelly – Black King Louis Chairs
- I would pair this with Victoria & Albert because they both look like they’ve been plucked out of another era.
- If you want to do something a little darker, maybe even “gothic”, then these are perfect.
- These would look amazing in a historic venue with other dark rental pieces. I would use blood red and plum florals with pops of white or ivory.
- They give you an amazing starting point for a glamorous wedding.
- King Louis Chairs are also super high quality! They are so comfy and the built-in cushioning is amazing.
Thanks for joining us for this product roundup! Did you see your favorite chair? If not, don’t worry… PART II is coming soon. Until then, follow us on Instagram to see a new #fortheteam every single Tuesday!