EMPATHY


WE ARE EVENT RENTALS

Over the years, we noticed that the event rentals industry wasn’t providing the experience we felt clients deserved. Reason being: the rental process was complicated and the product collections were stagnate.

SO WE BUILT A COMPANY THAT ELIMINATES THE HASSLE

We “broke ground” in 2008, to bring a fresh perspective to the event rentals industry. We believe that each client deserves high-quality furniture options and exceptional service, no matter what event they’re planning.

  • Weddings, Corporate Events, Social Affairs, & more

We witnessed the struggle of having to juggle a bunch of vendors, so we eliminated the hassle by being responsive, focusing on the customer experience and continually growing our inventory.

FOR COUPLES, INDUSTRY PROFESSIONALS, CREATIVES, AND INDIVIDUALS WHO WANT THE BEST.


MEET OUR TEAM


Cyndi S, Owner & President

Cyndi is Darrin’s wife and business partner; together, they started OWPR in 2008! Cyndi & Darrin have two children, Zac and Alyssa, who have already left the ‘nest,’ but are out & about pursuing their dreams.

Managing daily office ops, overseeing payroll & HR, and other business-related activities keeps her busy. She is extremely passionate about her relationship with Christ and seeks to glorify Him through her business. When she’s not working or at an industry function, Cyndi is spending time with her gal-pals, werking out at the gym, and traveling!

Darrin S, Owner & Vice-President

Darrin is in charge of business development and sales. In addition, he is continuously looking for exciting and trendy products to expand OWPR’s inventory. When a unique configuration is presented, you can find Darrin on-site measuring and determining the optimal placement for a visually impacting effect. While Darrin can often be found behind the scenes as General Manager, he is passionate about the quality, the service, and the relationships that make OWPR the area’s leader for exceptional event rentals!

Brittney B, Event Consultant & Business Development Mgr.

Brittney is a proud UCF alumna with a Bachelor’s degree in Event Management. She is obsessed with the event industry’s never-ending trends and opportunities to meet fellow event professionals. To her, it’s a dream to get to play with pretty things every day! As an Event Consutlant, her #1 priority is to provide clients with a personalized experience that’s both friendly & top-notch!

She currently sits on the board as the Vice President of the NACE and can relate to anyone who is from Buffalo, NY. Brittney loves a great sale and finding unique coffee shops wherever she goes.

Amy H, Event Consultant

Amy comes to us with a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising & Public Relations from the University of Central Florida and 7+ years of event-related experience! You go girl! This experience and versatility makes her a true asset to OWPR. 

Amy is very passionate about her job and if you’ve got the time- she’ll tell you all about it! 😉 As an Event Consultant, Amy is personally meeting with her clients and helping them create their vision. Amy is such an endearing individual- you’ll love her from the get-go!

Alexis M, Marketing Manager

A long time ago, in a galaxy far away, Alexis was a student at the University of Central Florida studying History & Anthropology. She’s a born Creative, and now as a UCF grad, she brings her passion for ingenuity to our team! On her OWPR to-do list, you’ll find: curating and guiding the OWPR brand through strategy, design, and content creation.  You’ll also find her managing our Vintage Collection (finally putting that history degree to good use).

When she’s not working, Alexis is most likely watching a movie, singing to music, spring cleaning her apartment (all-year round), and taking care of her fur-babies Oliver & Piper!

Heidi E, Marketing Assistant

In a sea of six sisters, Heidi grew up in an army-family that moved around a bunch so, she’s seen a few corners of the United States. After living in exotic Tampa, FL with her fam’ for a bit, Heidi attended the University of Central Florida Rosen College of Hospitality. She graduated in the summer of 2018 and joined our team in October of the same year! As our Marketing Assistant, Heidi oversees our social media accounts and helps to organize all things “OWPR marketing.” 

She makes our whole office laugh. No joke. She used to play rugby up until she injured her clavicle. Nowadays, you’ll find her getting swole in the gym. She plays the violin and can sing along to pretty much any genre of music. She’s obsessed with coffee. Again, no joke. 

Ron G, Operations Manager

Ron has been working in the events industry since 2005! Over the years, Ron has held positions such as driver, warehouse supervisor/manager, tent manager, kitchen supervisor, and sales & dispatch- so he knows his stuff. Through his 11+ years’ of experience, he has learned how each of these positions function and work together. As our Operations Manager, he can be considered a “tetris master” as he configures the delivery schedule to best accommodate our clients’ events!

Ron’s ultimate goal is to go above and beyond for each client; no event is ever too big or too small! Ron’s favorite quote is ” A life without music is a mistake.” Thus, he spends his free time recording music, playing his guitar, and spending time with his best friend – his gorgeous wife!

Zach G, Asst. Operations Mgr.

Zach hails from Marion, Indiana and is a huge fan of all of its home teams…Go Hoosiers! Before moving to Florida, he racked up some mileage by working in the events & tents industry. He’s obsessed with setting up tents and is always looking to learn more. He works closely with Ron and makes sure to have a ‘student mentality.’

In his free time, Zach likes dribbling a basketball, kicking around a soccer ball, going vroom vroom on his motorbike, venturing to the beach, and most of all: spending time with his beautiful daughter- Jeniveve!

Aileen P, Office & Event Specialist

Aileen was born on St. Patrick’s Day and raised in the Bronx. She worked various administrative positions on Wall Street until she was 21, then went to her mother’s home town in Puerto Rico for a 2-week vacation that turned into a 26-year stay. At OWPR, Aileen drafts event contracts, and adds that extra, personal touch to phone calls- making her the superstar of client relations. Habla Espanol! 

In her free time, Aileen loves listening to music and going to see movies. She enjoys “TGIT” shows like Scandal & Grey’s Anatomy, but her biggest love of all is the TCM channel. To her, there’s nothing better than a classic movie with a glass of wine. (yeah, see?)

Christine N, Office & Event Specialist

Christine comes to us with 5 years of event industry experience! She’s a graduate of the University of Central Florida, having earned a Bachelor’s degree in Event Management with double minors in Mass Communications and Hospitality. Her dream is to coordinate high-profile red carpet events; the Governor’s Ball is major #GOALS!

If you call our office, there’s a 40% chance of her picking up the phone before Aileen does (Aileen is freaky fast at answering the phone).  If you move forward with an order, there’s a 60% chance of her being the one who creates the contract. If you stop by our office, there’s a 100% chance of catching her greeting an UberEats driver bringing her food that she ordered. When she’s not working, Christine is spending time with her puppy, Gambit, who thinks he’s a cat. There’s also a 58% chance that while you’re reading this, she’s watching Lord of the Rings.

Lynsey P, Events Assistant

What’s an interesting fact about Lynsey? She can quote almost every episode of “Friends.” Could she BE any more obsessed? Nope. So, this is the one about Lynsey…

Lynsey has two older sisters whom she considers to be her best friends and LOVES (yes, all-caps were necessary) dogs! She’s been in the events industry for six years, working at Arthur’s Catering for the same amount of time. Previously, she worked as a paralegal for three years, so she’s one smart cookie.

Here at OWPR, she works alongside Brittney to bring clients a personalized experience that’s equal parts friendly and professional. You’ll find her typing away at her computer, putting together contracts and most likely enjoying a Greek Wrap from Hummus House (her other obsession).

Ginger E, Office Assistant

Ginger has never met a stranger, or so her dad says because she’ll talk to anyone, resulting in fast-friends. She certainly won us over from the get-go!

Ginger is a proud mama of two amazing children, and is a grandma to five grandchildren! She recently got married to her best friend & soulmate, but sometimes forgets her new last name. Gotta’ love her. 😉

For OWPR, she assists with office operations including pick-up orders, customer service, and more! When she’s not with us at the office, you’ll find her at the beach or the gym. Ahh, what a life!


OUR SERVICES



X