A Stylish & Sweet Wedding Reception You’re Sure to Swoon Over.
Erin and Chelsea got married on a perfect day in March. With a team of amazing vendors and a strong vision, the wedding was sure to be gorgeous.
They picked some of our vintage furniture to use as chic lounge pieces. They also chose vintage sweetheart chairs as their thrones for the evening. All the vintage furniture made for gorgeous portraits as individuals, and as newlyweds. There wedding had an array of colors, including blush, soft blue, gold, burgundy, green and mustard. Although unexpected, these all melted together in the most beautiful way. The eclectic feel of the pieces they chose paired perfectly with the history and architecture of the Art and History Museums-Maitland. Not to mention, Erin’s Mom and Stepdad got married there 20 years ago- so adorable right?
View more photos from the wedding below!
A few fun facts about the couple:
- Erin was Miss Missouri 2016, as well as the first openly gay beauty queen to compete in Miss America!
- They have been together for 6 years!
- They live in St. Louis but try and spend as much time in Orlando as possible!
- They’re obsessed with their cats.
- They participate in a sand volleyball league.
- Chelsea’s top three tips for a successful marriage are Communication, Trust, and Lust.
Read even more about Erin & Chelsea on the Steph Grant Photography website where she interviews them 2 months following their wedding!
- Designer & Coordinator: Blue Ribbon Weddings
- Photographer: Steph Grant Studios
- Floral: Gatherer Floral Co
- Venue: Art and History Museums – Maitland
- Music & Entertainment: Our Dj Rocks
- Hair & Makeup: Flawless Makeup & Hair & About Face Design Team
- Dress: Calvet Couture Bridal Boutique
- Cake: Sofelle Cake Artistry
- Linens: BBJ Linen
- Catering: Arthur’s Catering
7 Tips to Make Your Next Corporate Bash A Success!
Featured: Clear Tent
Corporate events are becoming more & more essential to a company’s marketing strategy. When done right, they help spread the word about a business and how it treats/rewards its customers & its employees. Whether you’re throwing a fundraiser, company shindig, or private party, we have some tips to simplify the planning process!
•Identify the “What”•
-Establish what you’re wanting to achieve at the event. Whether it be to raise funds or launch a new product, setting these goals ahead of time can help you decide on a budget, not to mention, a venue. Knowing what you want to spend allows you to decide what elements are most important to you, for instance, do you want a guest speaker? Do you want the latest technology? Answering these questions early allows for safe and easy planning!
•Choose the “Where”•
-Select a venue that reflects your goals! The new club in town may seem hip & trendy but if you’re trying to host an event to educate employees, a club might not be the best choice. Once your venue is set, everything else can fall in to place! We recommend choosing a venue as soon as you know what you’re willing to spend. Check out our blog on Downtown Orlando venues for inspiration!
•Make a Plan; Establish the “How”•
–How are you going to make sure your event goes off with out a hitch? By avoiding the assumption that everything will go perfectly! Schedule a site visit with your vendor team & have back-up plans for your back-up plans.
•Spread the Word!•
– Utilize social media to build excitement leading up to the event. Also, consider making an email campaign targeted towards fellow vendors to advertise your shindig. On the day/night of the event, make it social with a custom Snapchat filter, a Photobooth, and/or a Live stream. Share those photos & make folks wish they were there! Be sure to check out our Photobooth, here!
•Relax & Stay Awhile•
-Consider adding lounge furniture to your seating options. Not only is it on trend, but guests have the chance to relax & stay awhile rather than being confined to a table and chair set-up. Check out our lounge furniture options to see what all the buzz is about!
•Make it Creative•
-A corporate event doesn’t need to feel like work. Break the mold & create an event that’s fun and interactive. Not only will your guests appreciate it, but you’ll make a lasting impression on fellow vendors & even the competition!
-Alright, you’ve survived and your event was a success! See what your guests thought by conducting a survey and consider giving those who respond, a little reward for taking the time to do so. Talk with your team and gather ideas for future corporate functions plus, see what expectations you all exceeded! This feedback can be invaluable when planning your next event.
Check out this video of the ARA “The Rental Show 2017!”
A Gorgeous Outdoor Photoshoot!
Our good friend Rebekkah, from Runway Events, collaborated with Chelsea Renay Photography to create this visually STUNNING photoshoot. We fell in love with the deep hues, rich wood décor, and the gorgeous model at the center of it all. Rebekkah styled the shoot and combined her vintage pieces with our rustic pieces creating the most perfect and awe-inspiring design! This is a great example of how you can mix-and-match in order to capture your unique and personal style! With a back-drop of lush greenery and show-stopping décor, this photoshoot has us feeling inspired and ready for what the rest of the Fall season has to offer!
So, pull up a vintage-inspired chair at our farm table and sneak a peek at this beautiful outdoor photoshoot!