In preparation for Fall, we put together this fall-themed photoshoot with the help of our newest arrivals! Check it out.Read More
Snakes, Parrots, and Otters oh my! This vibrant, bohemian wedding at the Central Florida Zoo has us feeling the summer vibes. Tropical blooms meet bohemian staples in this styled wedding.Read More
The vision Steffi and Elliot imagined for their big day came together beautifully. The neutral and airy reception space looked beautiful against the romantic and historic Casa Feliz.
The whole look formed perfectly under a beautiful, clear tent. They added draping which took this tent from a 10 to an 11. Yeah, it’s possible. The cherry on top was the market lighting. During the day it added a soft luminous touch. After the sunset, Gleaming and glowing, the lights kept the tent bright and picture perfect.
The colors Steffi and Elliot chose were equally timeless and modern. Since the tent had large amounts of white draping, the white linens tied everything together. The tables were arranged in a way that framed the space nicely. Adding greenery atop the long tables elongated the space even further. The remarkable red bricks of Casa Feliz acted as a pop of color! The decision to keep it simple, elevated the look of the event. You can’t go wrong with neutrals and earth tones!
Photo- The Hornes
Planning and Coordination- Envy Lifestyle & Event Design
Venue- Casa Feliz
Catering- Arthur’s Catering
Cake- Se7en Bites
DJ- Our DJ Rocks
Florist – Little Wild Bloom
Draping- Swag Decor
Videography- All in White
Guitarist- Scotty Long Acoustic Music
Hair & Makeup- Alchemy Hair Salon
A Stylish & Sweet Wedding Reception You’re Sure to Swoon Over.
Erin and Chelsea got married on a perfect day in March. With a team of amazing vendors and a strong vision, the wedding was sure to be gorgeous.
They picked some of our vintage furniture to use as chic lounge pieces. They also chose vintage sweetheart chairs as their thrones for the evening. All the vintage furniture made for gorgeous portraits as individuals, and as newlyweds. There wedding had an array of colors, including blush, soft blue, gold, burgundy, green and mustard. Although unexpected, these all melted together in the most beautiful way. The eclectic feel of the pieces they chose paired perfectly with the history and architecture of the Art and History Museums-Maitland. Not to mention, Erin’s Mom and Stepdad got married there 20 years ago- so adorable right?
View more photos from the wedding below!
A few fun facts about the couple:
- Erin was Miss Missouri 2016, as well as the first openly gay beauty queen to compete in Miss America!
- They have been together for 6 years!
- They live in St. Louis but try and spend as much time in Orlando as possible!
- They’re obsessed with their cats.
- They participate in a sand volleyball league.
- Chelsea’s top three tips for a successful marriage are Communication, Trust, and Lust.
Read even more about Erin & Chelsea on the Steph Grant Photography website where she interviews them 2 months following their wedding!
- Designer & Coordinator: Blue Ribbon Weddings
- Photographer: Steph Grant Studios
- Floral: Gatherer Floral Co
- Venue: Art and History Museums – Maitland
- Music & Entertainment: Our Dj Rocks
- Hair & Makeup: Flawless Makeup & Hair & About Face Design Team
- Dress: Calvet Couture Bridal Boutique
- Cake: Sofelle Cake Artistry
- Linens: BBJ Linen
- Catering: Arthur’s Catering