For the love of all things Amazon.
We’re saving you from the Amazon black hole because we knoooow you don’t neeeeed all those items in your cart. We kept it short and sweet with 9 perfect products you can use at your wedding!
1. These delicate Heart Shaped Coasters are sweet, and a sweet deal. Doodle your guests’ names on them for a place card they can take home!
Rave Review: “I am amazed at the fast delivery of this product. The product is of high quality with a great price. I will be ordering more from this vendor.”
2. These Rose Gold Paper Straws, available in 12 additional colors, make every drink a photogenic masterpiece.
Rave Review: “The gold straws were just a beautiful as they were functional! They added the right touch to my daughters Sweet 16 Mocktail Hour!!”
3. This Fujifilm Instax Mini Polaroid Camera makes for a fun alternative to a traditional guest book.
Rave Review: “This is such a cute camera… It only takes about a minute to develop & they’re the size of credit cards. Really cute & it’s fun to write on the bottom with captions!”
4. Keep kids distracted with these fun Wedding Activities that come with scavenger hunts and coloring books!
Rave Review: “Everything we needed for the little ones at our wedding.”
5. This Doggie Bow Tie allows your pup to to take part in your big day, but watch out… they just might steal the show!
Rave Review: “So impressed with this collar!!! I’ve tried little bows and cute collars for my dogs before, and the cuter they are, the flimsier they are, typically…but that is NOT the case here! The bow stays in place and even stays shaped because it has some structure to it.”
6. These Kimono Robes make for the perfect hair and makeup photos with you and you bridesmaids.
Rave Review: “Perfect for my bridesmaids! They were thin and silky (which in Florida is necessary) and great lengths! I had bridesmaids that ranged from 5’2 to 6’0 and each of the sizes I purchased for all 8 bridesmaids were perfect. All of the gemstones were present on each so overall I was very pleased and my gals loved them!”
7. These Hangover Kit Burlap Bags are perfect if your wedding is going to be a big ‘ol party. Add some Aspirin or Pepto Bismol and your guests will thank you later!
Rave Review: “Great bags, durable, and easy to design with HTV.”
8. This Letter Board allows you to create the perfect custom signage that can be used almost anywhere.
Rave Review: “Love this product! The board is made very well, nice and sturdy. Letters are good quality and fit tightly into the board. Much nicer than some store bought letter boards sold elsewhere. It’s perfect for any party event or even just as decoration around the house!
9. These Confetti Balloons are the perfect addition to a fun and trendy wedding!
Rave Review: “These balloons are thick and really nice quality- the confetti really sticks! The solid color balloons are gorgeous too! They have a little shimmer to them.”
*The reviews for this post have been edited for length and clarity.
Thinking Outside of the ~Pink~ Box
We LOVE a good donut: boston creme, maple, glazed, powdered… we could go on. These sugary snacks are just one reason we love donut walls. You’ve probably seen them all over Pinterest. So we thought of some new, creative ways to use these fun, dessert displays!
- They’re super similar to donuts in terms of shape, so they look awesome on the display board! A bagel wall pairs perfectly with a coffee bar at a late night reception or post wedding brunch. YUM!
- Did someone say coffee? After a long night of dancing, your guests deserve some delicious caffenation. Rent some mugs or DIY your wedding emblem on some thrift store finds. Place the mugs on the pegs and display next to the coffee station.
P.S. If you’re guests aren’t caffeine fiends, opt for a tea station!
3. Candy Cane Seating Chart
- Is your wedding during the most wonderful time of the year? If you’re feeling merry and bright, try incorporating some Christmas traditions into your wedding day. Take a candy cane and tie a little ribbon with the guests name and table number. Hang each candy cane from a peg. VOILA! When your guests go to find their seat… they’re greeted with a treat.
4. Hanging Plant Favors
- Give a gift that keeps on growing! We’re talking plants: succulents, cacti, or flowers! Plants are an amazing gift because they’re the perfect mix of decorative and utilitarian. Find a dangling pot, or DIY a fun macrame pot holder and hang it from the peg. Ba-da-bing ba-da-blossom.
5. Shot Seating Chart
- Take a shot and have a seat is our motto for this one! This seating chart is perfect for the couple who wants their wedding to be a big party! First, find a shot glass with a fun little handle (if you want to pre-fill it with spirits– find some lids too). Second, create a fun, little paper sign to display your guest’s name and attached it to the handle/glass. Lastly, hang them from the pegs and get ready to parrtayyy.
Until the big day approaches, use this blog as an excuse to treat yourself. Grab a donut tomorrow morning (or like, right now)… you deserve it.