Pastries so tasty, they need their own display!
Our friend Morgan, from Morgan Hunter Desserts, brought some custom cookies and cupcakes into our office. Like the crazy, social media gals we are- we had to get some cute pictures of them. We pulled out our Vintage Dessert Stands and styled them to a tee. It was extremely hard to resist the tasty treats long enough to get some photos. We may have eaten one or two cupcakes along the way… 🙂 We loved getting to see these new products in action! Take a look and try not to drool too much.
We had so much fun getting creative with these gorgeous treats and our dessert stands. We see so many different possibilities for these vintage pieces. Think beyond just desserts! These can be used for all types of food, little trinkets, or accepting cards and gifts. We just can’t wait to see them in action. Oh, the places they’ll go.
Vendors: Morgan Hunter Desserts
Thinking Outside of the ~Pink~ Box
We LOVE a good donut: boston creme, maple, glazed, powdered… we could go on. These sugary snacks are just one reason we love donut walls. You’ve probably seen them all over Pinterest. So we thought of some new, creative ways to use these fun, dessert displays!
- They’re super similar to donuts in terms of shape, so they look awesome on the display board! A bagel wall pairs perfectly with a coffee bar at a late night reception or post wedding brunch. YUM!
- Did someone say coffee? After a long night of dancing, your guests deserve some delicious caffenation. Rent some mugs or DIY your wedding emblem on some thrift store finds. Place the mugs on the pegs and display next to the coffee station.
P.S. If you’re guests aren’t caffeine fiends, opt for a tea station!
3. Candy Cane Seating Chart
- Is your wedding during the most wonderful time of the year? If you’re feeling merry and bright, try incorporating some Christmas traditions into your wedding day. Take a candy cane and tie a little ribbon with the guests name and table number. Hang each candy cane from a peg. VOILA! When your guests go to find their seat… they’re greeted with a treat.
4. Hanging Plant Favors
- Give a gift that keeps on growing! We’re talking plants: succulents, cacti, or flowers! Plants are an amazing gift because they’re the perfect mix of decorative and utilitarian. Find a dangling pot, or DIY a fun macrame pot holder and hang it from the peg. Ba-da-bing ba-da-blossom.
5. Shot Seating Chart
- Take a shot and have a seat is our motto for this one! This seating chart is perfect for the couple who wants their wedding to be a big party! First, find a shot glass with a fun little handle (if you want to pre-fill it with spirits– find some lids too). Second, create a fun, little paper sign to display your guest’s name and attached it to the handle/glass. Lastly, hang them from the pegs and get ready to parrtayyy.
Until the big day approaches, use this blog as an excuse to treat yourself. Grab a donut tomorrow morning (or like, right now)… you deserve it.