Thinking Outside of the ~Pink~ Box
We LOVE a good donut: boston creme, maple, glazed, powdered… we could go on. These sugary snacks are just one reason we love donut walls. You’ve probably seen them all over Pinterest. So we thought of some new, creative ways to use these fun, dessert displays!
- They’re super similar to donuts in terms of shape, so they look awesome on the display board! A bagel wall pairs perfectly with a coffee bar at a late night reception or post wedding brunch. YUM!
- Did someone say coffee? After a long night of dancing, your guests deserve some delicious caffenation. Rent some mugs or DIY your wedding emblem on some thrift store finds. Place the mugs on the pegs and display next to the coffee station.
P.S. If you’re guests aren’t caffeine fiends, opt for a tea station!
3. Candy Cane Seating Chart
- Is your wedding during the most wonderful time of the year? If you’re feeling merry and bright, try incorporating some Christmas traditions into your wedding day. Take a candy cane and tie a little ribbon with the guests name and table number. Hang each candy cane from a peg. VOILA! When your guests go to find their seat… they’re greeted with a treat.
4. Hanging Plant Favors
- Give a gift that keeps on growing! We’re talking plants: succulents, cacti, or flowers! Plants are an amazing gift because they’re the perfect mix of decorative and utilitarian. Find a dangling pot, or DIY a fun macrame pot holder and hang it from the peg. Ba-da-bing ba-da-blossom.
5. Shot Seating Chart
- Take a shot and have a seat is our motto for this one! This seating chart is perfect for the couple who wants their wedding to be a big party! First, find a shot glass with a fun little handle (if you want to pre-fill it with spirits– find some lids too). Second, create a fun, little paper sign to display your guest’s name and attached it to the handle/glass. Lastly, hang them from the pegs and get ready to parrtayyy.
Until the big day approaches, use this blog as an excuse to treat yourself. Grab a donut tomorrow morning (or like, right now)… you deserve it.
The Bride of Frankenstein makes an appearance at the Quantum Leap Winery!
It’s that time of the year where there’s a chill in the air (except in Florida) and there’s Pumpkin-flavored everything- sure signs that fall is in full swing and that Halloween is right around the corner!
And hey! We have an early treat for you!
Each year, Michele Butler Events designs a photoshoot centered around Halloween and this time the theme was “The Bride of Frankenstein!” Que the lightning and scary music! The Quantum Leap Winery created the perfect back-drop for this shoot, giving the spine-tingling feeling of being in Dr. Frankenstein’s laboratory. From the eerie décor, to the sinister-looking models, this shoot will fill you to the brim with fright!
Watch out for creepy crawlies as you sit in our clear chiavari chairs and sample wines in this spooky setting! Elmwood Forest Productions created a horror-noire style video with excerpts from the famous novel, capturing the ominous Frankenstein castle. Try not to get spooked!
Kristy’s Artistry Design Team
Over The Top Rental Linens
Lee Forrest Design LLC
Calvet Couture Bridal
Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals
Modern Bridal Shop Orlando, Florida
Damon Tucci Photography
Michele Butler Events
Elmwood Forest Productions
& Models Ryan Breyer and Ashley Mercy
From the Orlando Wedding and Party Rentals team, we want to wish you all a Safe and Happy Halloween!