A Stylish & Sweet Wedding Reception You’re Sure to Swoon Over.
Erin and Chelsea got married on a perfect day in March. With a team of amazing vendors and a strong vision, the wedding was sure to be gorgeous.
They picked some of our vintage furniture to use as chic lounge pieces. They also chose vintage sweetheart chairs as their thrones for the evening. All the vintage furniture made for gorgeous portraits as individuals, and as newlyweds. There wedding had an array of colors, including blush, soft blue, gold, burgundy, green and mustard. Although unexpected, these all melted together in the most beautiful way. The eclectic feel of the pieces they chose paired perfectly with the history and architecture of the Art and History Museums-Maitland. Not to mention, Erin’s Mom and Stepdad got married there 20 years ago- so adorable right?
View more photos from the wedding below!
A few fun facts about the couple:
- Erin was Miss Missouri 2016, as well as the first openly gay beauty queen to compete in Miss America!
- They have been together for 6 years!
- They live in St. Louis but try and spend as much time in Orlando as possible!
- They’re obsessed with their cats.
- They participate in a sand volleyball league.
- Chelsea’s top three tips for a successful marriage are Communication, Trust, and Lust.
Read even more about Erin & Chelsea on the Steph Grant Photography website where she interviews them 2 months following their wedding!
- Designer & Coordinator: Blue Ribbon Weddings
- Photographer: Steph Grant Studios
- Floral: Gatherer Floral Co
- Venue: Art and History Museums – Maitland
- Music & Entertainment: Our Dj Rocks
- Hair & Makeup: Flawless Makeup & Hair & About Face Design Team
- Dress: Calvet Couture Bridal Boutique
- Cake: Sofelle Cake Artistry
- Linens: BBJ Linen
- Catering: Arthur’s Catering