We’re passionate about what we do therefore, we look for talented people that will work hard to preserve our mission, share in our vision, and embody our company’s culture. If you’re interested in joining our team of rockstars – check out our openings and apply via the appropriate emails listed.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized self-starter who is capable of working cross-functionally on the planning and the implementation of marketing projects. You will need to be equipped with an excitement to learn about marketing in the events industry, and have the flexibility to roll with the punches as our company grows & evolves.
This is an entry-level position but heavy consideration will be given to applicants having experience posting for third-parties (not just posting to your personal accounts). Heavy consideration will also be given to applicants having experience with graphic design, video editing, etc.
- Support business needs by working a total of 40 hours per week (Monday – Friday, 9am to 5pm with some weekends required).
- Plan and post to all company social media accounts
- Assist in creation of company’s overall marketing strategy
- Become the “face” or “personality” of our company’s marketing via Instagram stories
- Write and publish weekly blog posts on our company website
- Create and send weekly email blasts via Mailchimp
- Maintain the organization of our databases (dropbox, airtable, google business, etc)
- Track social media analytics and create a plan-for-success based on results
- Attend marketing meetings with supervisor (Marketing Manager)
- Assist in implementing marketing campaigns/ promotional events
- Other duties as needed
- Having achieved, or currently pursuing, a Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing or relevant experience
- Local to the Orlando, Florida area
- Fluency in Gsuite applications (google docs, etc)
- Exemplary grammar and communication skills
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Indesign, etc.)
- Knowledge of video editing a plus!
- Knowledge of WordPress (basic HTML a plus!)
- Demonstrable understanding of marketing principles
- Ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
- Comfortable working in a small, fast-paced office
- Creativity is non-negotiable
- A positive attitude is a must
Have we basically described you? If so, please submit your resume, a cover letter, and a portfolio of any previous work to [email protected]